Wednesday, February 23

Post 25 - First 10 Shuffled Songs on My iPod

Well, when I set my iPod to shuffle (I never use that setting) it plays everything, podcasts, music, audio books, videos... whatever can play- will shuffle. That said, here is my list:

Sisters are doin it for themselves - Aretha Franklin
I think I love you - Partridge Family
I'm gonna Make You Love Me - Diana Ross
Since You Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
Never Find a Love Like This - Natasha Beddingfield
Disturbia - Rhianna
Lovely Day - Bill Withers
Everyday I love you - Boyzone
Forever and Ever, Amen - Randy Travis
Toby Feels Left Out - Thomas and Friends Audio Book

1 comment:

  1. I think I Love You!!! Seriously just had a major flashback. Yes I am that old!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts!

Scrapbook Pages

www.flickr.com

Sample Text