Friday, February 4

Krisi's Kreation's Box it Up Basket

For my first Hybrid CT project, I tackled a new release - out today and on sale! Box it up: Basket. Its an open top box with a long 'handled' wrap around it, tied with a nice little bow that unties to reveal the goodies you're giving away.

This is great for tall gifts that you want to show off, like a bottle of homemade herb-infused olive oil, a rolled up art print, or even smaller goodies that you don't want rolling around in a big ole basket.

I just love this wallpaper looking paper Krisi's CT chose, so feminine and pretty. If you buy the template, be sure to read all the way down on her description because she's giving away a FREEBIE of the word art from this preview as well. Cool, huh? A little hidden surprise.

For those of you who have been reading my posts, you know I'm obsessed with my silhouette, so when Krisi asked me to do a guest spot, I was drooling at the thought of using it.

Chinese Treasure Box
Credits:
Box It Up:Basket by Krisi's Kreations
Paper: Genia Beana's The Orient freebie (available at Scrapmatters)

Chinese-Treasure-Box-it-Up-Basket
This template was great for allowing me to 'make it my own' as they say on American Idol, because its really a blank canvas. I had these old chinese coins that I thought would be cute to show and hang (like an ornament) and peek through a large circle hole. I think it came out pretty cute and simple. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!

Scrapbook Pages

www.flickr.com

Sample Text