Wednesday, February 9

Social Media Week NY

Yesterday I attended one of the sessions for Social Media Week NY. They are doing a multi-city simul-event, running Social Media week worldwide. There were so many courses I was interested in, but got closed out of most of them.

The reason I'm posting about it here is that one of the panel speakers near the end was a woman from Oreos. They are the #3 fansite on Facebook. Who knew? They have a vigorous social media initiative. I just thought it was funny because of all the Oreo discussions I've been having IRL, on my blog, in forums... everywhere!

If you're interested in attending, all sessions are FREE - if you go to their website, you can also view it streaming live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!

Scrapbook Pages

www.flickr.com

Sample Text