Friday, February 11

So much new in the stores

Wow, what a day 2.11.2011 is! So much new is popping up in the stores. Take a look at the layouts and projects I've been doing, and where you can get the stuff to do your own.

I've been spending a lot of time over at ScrapMatters and have recently joined Wimpy Chompers' CT. yippee! She has some fun and fanciful stuff. There is actually a cute story connected to my joining her team. For the last few months, I've been putting up an ISO for a boys gymnastic kit. No one has come through. I thought I'd post it one more time on ScrapMatter's forum and Christina of Wimpy Chompers said she'd create one. How cool is that? She wrote to keep watching and I'd see a kit soon. So I wrote her back to when it didn't come up the day it was supposed to. lol. So when her CT call came up, I thought... why not stalk her further? lol


We hit it off and here I am... take a look at her latest kit (not the gym one, I still haven't downloaded it, yet. lol)



Here is the layout I created using that and the newly released Template Set 10 by Le Pingouin Designs

Cupcakes 2010
Template: Template set 10 by Le Pingouin Designs
Kit: Cupcake Frenzy by Wimpy Chompers
Fonts:Century Gothic, Chunk Five, A little Pot

Cupcake_2010

Here is Wimpy Chomper's new kitCupcake Frenzy




and it has a cute little friend.. the add-on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!

Scrapbook Pages

www.flickr.com

Sample Text