Wednesday, February 16

DSA

My friend pointed out to me that if your layout is featured, highlighted or otherwise hosted on a scrapping newsletter, that means your work has been 'published'. Coming from the world of print publishing, I'd never thought of that. So... guess what? I've been published! lol

This week,
Sherry Ferguson is a featured designer at DSA, and also featured on the January issue of their online magazine: The Fix. They did some weird thing to her photo - it got all stretched out, but (as she says) at least they made her face longer and not wider, right? lol

One of the 2-pger layout I did with her
Snow Fun kit was used as the example to help showcase her awesome kit. This kit is one of my favorites of the season.


DSA-The-Fix


Addendum note: I guess I officially got published when I got Project of the Week (POTW) over at ScrapMatters.

3 comments:

Tell me your thoughts!

Scrapbook Pages

www.flickr.com

Sample Text