Friday, February 11

Sweet Treats box

Wanna great freebie? Sign up for Krisi's Kreations eNewsletter and receive this cool template for a little box.

Here is the little boxes I created using Wimpy Chomper's Savannah kit. They exactly hold one of my Brownie covered Reese's cups (or the Brownie covered Oreos - its all the same size). I plan on giving one to each out to a group of friends so this little box is perfect for that. I know, its a little bit cruel to only give out one, but I can't bake more. lol

Sweet Treats
Template:
Box It Up: Box Template freebie by Krisi's Kreations
Kit:
Savannah by WimpyChompers Creations

Savannah-_BoxItUp-project


And here is Wimpy Chomper's kit just released at ScrapMatters.
Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!

Scrapbook Pages

www.flickr.com

Sample Text