Sunday, January 2

The Final Blizzard

Happy New Year, everyone!
Wow, 2010 went out with a bang here in the Northeast. We were snowed in the day after Christmas and were forced to spend all this together time. I LOVED it. :) Tyler got lots on Nana and Pop-Pop time. He loves being with them.

(On a side note, I did manage to get in an hours worth of post Christmas shopping before the snow fell too hard and got some GORgeous ribbons. Love me some ribbons, folks.)



Here is my first LO of 2011. "The First Taste of the Final Blizzard"


The-First-Taste


I created it because I loved the kit I'd just bought and for an Mscraps Ad challenge. I liked the kit so much, I made a companion page. So much went on this stay-cation that I'm sure I'll be making lots of pages from the photos.


"The last Blast of Winter"

The-Last-Blast-of-Winter-2010_RHP


I used Heather T's Boy Oh Boy kit from MScraps. Gosh, I love this kit. Of course, I do have a boy. ;) I'm not on her CT or anything, but I love it so much that I just have to show you the kit cuz you're gonna love it, too. Actually, I've recently discovered Heather T and she does some fantastic stuff, be sure to check out her Blog, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!

Scrapbook Pages

www.flickr.com

Sample Text