Wednesday, August 11

Le Pingouin Designs

Not making a big announcement until her CT call closes, but I have been invited to be a CT for Le Pingouin Designs over at Digital Scrap Cafe.
She is a template designer and a  fellow Southerner (well, for now until  Uncle Sam  moves her, anyway) so she's really laid back and great to work for.

Take a look at my first layouts for her.

I was cleaning out a cabinet and found photos from when Meredith and I went to FL for a quick weekend getaway. We hooked up with Lisa Marie and saw her uber adorable nearly 2 year old son, Jack. I couldn't resist snapping shots of him. I thought it would be perfect to take one of those 2003 photos and use them in a page for her.

When I emailed Lisa to ask her permission to use the shot on my blog, on the digital sites, etc, she said that she'd always wanted to get into digital scrapbooking. How fun to pass along my new hobby skills to an old friend!

TEMPLATE  Le Pingouin Designs Template set 5
ELEMENTS  Joyce Paul Designs  Ablend/Abliss
FONTS Scriptina


TEMPLATE  Le Pingouin DesignsBig Picture Template
PAPERS   
Collab Fraction De Seconde Click
The Design Girl I'm a little robot

ELEMENTS
 
The Design Girl I'm a little robot
Owl Tree Studio] August Collaboration

FONTS Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!

Scrapbook Pages

www.flickr.com

Sample Text