Wednesday, August 25

Dude Time

I can FINALLY show you the layout I did for my friend Efrat, of her husband and uber adorable son, Ethan. He is such fun to watch run around the neighborhood. His dad is a true Renaissance man who writes a novel, does technical sound engineering stuff (yeah, you can tell I know nothing about that, huh?), surfs, plays tennis, plays the guitar, not only grills an amazing steak, but cooks and experiments with interesting foods, too. And, he is a loving and really supportive husband to my friend ... oh yeah, and great dad, too. They're a great couple who really compliment each other and you can tell what great parents they are by how happy and wonderful their kids are. BTW - his daughter has been planning her wedding to my son for the last few years, so I have to be a bit partial to them, anyway. ;)

The blog went live today (on the private site - so I can't link to it) AND today is his birthday... Happy Birthday, Dude! This is my gift to you....

    CREDITSELEMENTS
Beach Breeze Collab: GirlBoyGirl Designs, Wild Blueberry Ink
GirlBoyGirl Designs FeelinGood
Owl Tree Studio August Collab: WBI

Scatter rings (extracted from) GirlBoyGirl Designs-FeelinGood buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!

Scrapbook Pages

www.flickr.com

Sample Text