Tuesday, August 3

Finally, its here! Owl Tree Studios

:::: Drum roll, please!::::: Ta Da! :)


Well, for those of us behind the scenes, the weekend of technical glitches were making us all fidgety. But they were all worked out and Owl Tree Studios is finally open. For those of you who signed up to get free memberships, good luck! (I think some of the designers have already selected their winners, but I'm not sure everyone has - or that winners were notified).

I can now finally show the layouts that I've done. You can check out the kit previews on Owl Tree Studio's site. The first page was done with Wild Blueberry Ink.'s Sweet Baby, and the Cars one is from the August Collaborative Kit. I just noticed that on Wild Blueberry's site, she is giving away free photo masks that go with the kit. Whoo hoo... free is for me! :)

So Big Back Then



4 Things About Me

The kits for both of these come from Owl Tree Studio August downloads. They are available in store until August 31, 2010


Keep an eye out, at the end of the month, I'm giving away a template on the site! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!

Scrapbook Pages

www.flickr.com

Sample Text