Sunday, August 1

Shorten Your 4Squared wait times

I'm new to the whole digi-biz (as any followers can tell) so I never knew how 4Squared used to work, but while I was following a blog-train, so I wanted to share it with any of you who may be plagued by these long wait times.

From www.majorscrapola.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Getting around the long waits at 4shared

I didn't realize until yesterday that 4shared is giving longer wait times (several minutess or 300+seconds) the more you download unless you have a paid account. You can shorten that if you are willing to remove their cookies. 

Go into your cookies and remove these cookies:
4shared.com

all those that begin with dc followed by 3 numbers and 4shared,  i.e., "dc122.4shared.com"

If you will remove these every few downloads, it will keep your wait times down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!

Scrapbook Pages

www.flickr.com

Sample Text