Sunday, March 20

Movies Under the Stars

OMGosh,I feel like I haven't blogged in eons! I've been so tired and post-vacation run down - not to mention catching up with work.

So, here is what I've been up to: Friday night, we did a really fun thing: Movie under the Stars. None of the photos came out so I probably won't be scrapping about it. We were trying to come up with what to do for Tyler's bday party since we already took him to Disney as his big treat. My friend suggested projecting a movie outside, which we'd all been talking about for ages. So my DH and I went to
Lowes and bought a plain painter's canvas dropcloth, draped it over an old conference exhibit that my company threw out, set out some cushions, fired up an old Sony projector that my DH's company threw out (which he fixed) and voila! Outdoor movie night.

It was awesome and so much fun. This is the only pic that really depicts it but its kinda lame. :)

2 comments:

Tell me your thoughts!

Scrapbook Pages

www.flickr.com

Sample Text