Sunday, March 13

The Design Girl - guesting spot

I got a spot on The Design Girl's CT as a guest but she got a bit under the weather for the past few weeks, so I hadn't been able to start any projects for her. I checked my CT forums, and she posted new kit and a slew of others that she wanted to re-promote. Here are some layouts I did with my Disney photos. :)

P is for Piglet was created with her latest kit: A Little Love Dinner with PIGLET

Grab her kit now ... on SALE at ScrapMatters for $4.40 - so cute.


For my Buzz page, I used an older kit: Jolly St. Nick where I played with the snowflake and made it look like alien antaenna. lol

I see BUZZ

Here is her full kit. Its adorable and I can see many uses for it later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!

Scrapbook Pages

www.flickr.com

Sample Text