Tuesday, March 29

FREE Silhouette Birthday Banner Template

Hi Everyone, In honor of my wonderful husband's birthday, I'm giving away a free Silhouette banner template. I'm a circle girl. I like dots, dot patterns... circles. I wanted to make my hubby a sign for when he came downstairs on his birthday so I decided to make them in circles. My poor husband is color blind and I torture him about it all the time; "What color is that? Do you see that color next to that color?" and on and on. What better than to make a crazy mixed up color banner? The credits will be longer than this post, I'm sure. I needed to explain all of that so that you'd know why its all such a hot mess. It was intentional. :) Mike_banner This template uses an 8.5 x 11 sheet of card or regular paper stock. I strung them up with baker's twine from his cake. (yes, I know... how lame is that??) lol. Please click here or on the image below to download the free Silouette cutting template: CircleBannerTemplate_PREVIEW Credits for Crazy Colorful Banner: Boy Oh Boy by Heather T, Camden's Buddies by Wimpy Chompers Creations, Happy Go Lucky by Sherry Ferguson Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!

Scrapbook Pages

www.flickr.com

Sample Text