Monday, July 19

I'm on a CT!

For those who don't know, a CT is a 'creative team' stores and designers use them to help show off their stuff. By 'stuff' I mean kits: papers, word art, alphas, elements, brushes, actions, masks, templates....and so on- all the things I've been using these past few months to make these fun pages.

Owl Tree Studios a fun new store for digi-scrapping and crafts, will be opening soon and I've been selected as part of their Creative Team. I'm so excited and a bit overwhelmed with all the new things I have to learn that don't even relate to scrapping, not to mention the scrapping part! I can't wait and look forward to showing all of you what can be done with their kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!

Scrapbook Pages

www.flickr.com

Sample Text