Monday, July 12

Ad Challenge by Gotta Pixel

I am surfing around the sites (yes, procrastinating from completing the photo scrapbooking albums I started) and found these things Ad Challenges. A few sites have them where they find inspiration via print, posters, websites, online ads, etc.

Gotta Pixel (one of the sites that I've donated much of my 'play' money to on paydays) had this one:






What I loved about this Ad was the clean, white space, the similarity in not only the furniture but also of how they were shot. I didn't have any photos that I loved for this, but I really wanted to play with it, so ... here is my take:




Credits
Everything: SpinkyDinksScraps_FutureStar (Gotta Pixel)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!

Scrapbook Pages

www.flickr.com

Sample Text