Monday, November 29

Snow Club using Holly Jolly Holiday kit

I feel like its been awhile since I posted a layout, so, here they come....

Using Chelle's Creations' Holly Jolly Holiday... an UBER cute kit - even if I only have a boy, I'm still happy with the layouts I created using this.


Snow Club was shot this past Feb. during one of the many blizzards that hit us.

I loved using the kit and it was perfect since the girls all had such colorful snowsuits.

Snow Club
Credits: All from Holly Jolly Holiday by Chelle's Creations

Winter-snow-club-2010

There is a facing page to this that I created using Simply Kelly Design's upcoming Christmas template, but its not released, yet, so I'll have to wait to post that. I love the way it came out, so I'm excited to post it. BTW, Kelly has everything in her store 30% off until Dec. 2. Go check it out!

Here is Chelle's kit:




And just as cute, CT member Kassie created a really adorable blogwear kit for her (now on sale at ScrapMatters for Black Friday/Cyber Monday)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!

Scrapbook Pages

www.flickr.com

Sample Text