Saturday, June 19

MScraps Challenge 6.18-25.10

I've never uploaded to a challenge before and I think thats the biggest 'challenge' of all for me! This was a template challenge by EHStudio.

TEMPLATE ehstudio
PAPERS and ELEMENTS: Sonny Hearts Candy
FONTS A Little Pot, Typo Slab Serif -Lt


I finally got it to go live on the site. Here are the things that I think made it work (I have no clue what it was, really, this is all just guessing).

1) I posted to my personal gallery, 2) I copied the link THEN, I realized that I'd forgotten to give credit for the stuff I'd used, so 3)I went into 'edit photo', while I was there, I noticed an area that said: 4) 'send to (challenge gallery)' - so I clicked that, too.

and it finally worked! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!

Scrapbook Pages

www.flickr.com

Sample Text