Monday, May 16

Weather - Theme shots

I had some internet issues and didn't get to go online for nearly 2 weeks. Its almost unfathomable, isn't it? I seriously don't know how I did it!

Well, I missed last week's photo theme but I still took some shots. My scrapping pal, Romy, came up with the idea of 'Weather' as the theme. I thought it was a really intriguing idea. Then of course, its been non-stop raining. Well, Rain is a weather condition, isn't it? The first couple of shots are through my office window.


Weather Rolling In
Weather-1

Weather Through the Window

Weather-2

And finally, on Mother's Day weekend, the sun peeked out. A little. Even though it got covered right up again, we had one nice day, so I had to shoot it.

Semi-Sunny

DSC_0563

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!

Scrapbook Pages

www.flickr.com

Sample Text