Friday, October 29

My Chelle's Creations guest CT post has FINALLY come

Chelle's Creations over at Scrap Matters is one of the first (maybe the first?) CT I applied for. I was accepted as a guest for November and it seems like I waited for ages for this month to come! One of the reasons is that Jenn is on her CT and it will be so fun to be on the same team. Yea!


So I went a little crazy (being sick and even tho I worked pretty solidly, I didn't have to commute, so I made extra time to scrap) and downloaded 2 kits back to back and even (eeek!) tried my first hybrid. It was so much fun, taking something I usually only do digitally and translating it to something I was going to have to do from scratch. It brightened up my sickly day. :)

Here is the first LO I did using Chelle's kit Derby. I've been wanting to start Tyler's Rolling Hill's Day Camp photo book. I was browsing her store and this kit nearly jumped out at me. The one thing I'm proud of on this layout is that I modified the #2 to create that heart stitched Alpha. The other thing I'm proud of is that I used an alpha at all! LOL

I love the colors she used in this kit. And they match the Rolling Hills colors. I haven't planned out that book yet, but I'm sure there will be lots of yellow and blue, so I may use this kit over and over for that book. :)


Credits: Kit: Derby by Chelle's Creations
Font: Century Gothic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!

Scrapbook Pages

www.flickr.com

Sample Text